This is what you like to do
- Working in a growing international organization
- Learn everything about the Philips AEDs (Automatic External Defibrillator) and our services and share this knowledge with your customers
- Build successful business relationships
- Use your commercial experience to convince new customers to work with us
This is what you are looking for
- A commercial role within a growing company with a social impact
- Be part of an international sales team and work with colleagues in the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the United Kingdom
- A professional environment with flat hierarchies
- An attractive and performance-related remuneration package such as:
o A competitive salary with attractive bonus scheme
o A good pension scheme, we pay your pension for 100%
o Annual contract with 25 vacation days (based on full-time employment)
o Your own AED for at home or on the road
- Good networking skills
- Capable of developing and building long-term business relationships at different levels
- Good communicative skills and commitment to effective and reliable follow up on open opportunities with new customers
- Prepared to travel regularly (50% of your time)
AED360-ProCardio was founded in 2008 in the Netherlands and is now a leading Philips AED distributor in Europe. We have been granted distribution rights by Philips for the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) was recently added to the company's sales territories. We sell exclusively via an international network of professional resellers.
The AED is a portable (medical) device that can restore the heart rhythm in the event of a cardiac arrest. This is done by giving an electric shock.
The shared goal of Philips and AED360-ProCardio is to enhance Europe’s emergency response capability to sudden cardiac arrest by increasing the density of the network of freely accessible AEDs.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above and are you exited to get started? Send your CV and short motivation to Marike Scharft, Manager Commerce & Operations – (email@example.com).
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Peter Houtzagers, Chief International Expansion - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or +31 6 55 55 55 50.
We look forward to meeting you!