This is what you like to do
- Working in a fast-growing international organization in which you develop yourself
- Learn everything about the Philips AEDs and our services and transfer this knowledge to your customers
- Use your commercial experience to convince new customers and maintain existing customer contacts
- Have various administrative matters in excellent order
- Conduct customer conversations, whether it concerns sales, advice or a complaint
- Being a first point of contact and thus the face of AED360-ProCardio
This is what you are looking for in a job
- A competitive salary between € 2.500 to € 3.000 (gross per month, full-time basis) depending on experience, education and age
- A job with social impact
- A great team with an informal working atmosphere
- The possibility to work part-time (minimum 32 hours) in a flexible setting
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that. Whether you work with us for a week, month or year.
- A delicious company lunch every day
- A good pension scheme, we pay your pension for 100%
- Annual contract with 25 vacation days (based on full-time employment)
- Your own AED for at home or on the road
- The possibility to follow weekly outside bootcamp training with a personal trainer in Blaricum.
You recognize yourself in this
- MBO work and thinking level with demonstrable experience in a commercial role
- Excellent control of the Dutch language and a good control of the English language, both spoken and written
- Good numerical insight and you can work with Excel
- A commercial, positive and people-oriented work attitude
- Perseverance and curiosity. You want and can ask questions.
- A hand-on mentality. You pick up what is needed at that time.
- Pro-active attitude. You are energetic, not afraid to take initiative and good at setting priorities.
- Flexibility, for example when it comes to taking over other tasks.
- Careful and customer oriented. We strive to get it right the first time. And the customer always comes first.
- Efficiency. You divide your time and work in a smart and coordinated way.
Who are we
We, AED360-ProCardio, are an international Philips AED distributor and unique in the world with our single brand, single product strategy. Since our founding in 2008 we have grown to become one of the largest distributors in Europe. Our dream is that everyone who suffers a sudden cardiac arrest can survive; anywhere and anytime.
The AED is a portable (medical) device that can restore the heart rhythm in the event of a cardiac arrest. This is done by giving an electric shock.
In Europe, our customers know us as AED360 and in the Netherlands as ProCardio. In the Netherlands we supply resellers and private individuals and we offer service, maintenance and training. In the rest of Europe we deliver through our large network of dealers and distributors. We have installed and maintained thousands of AEDs and our own instructors train more than 20.000 people per year.
Behind the scene we participate in initiatives such as BuurtAED and Volvo Lifesaver, often in collaboration with Philips, non-profit organizations such as the Dutch Heart Foundation and various nationally known brands. Together with them and many more parties, we true to make Europe as heart-safe as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above and are you exited to get started? Send your CV and short motivation to Sophie Verlinden (International Partner Director) – (email@example.com) or call 035 33 33 515 and ask for Sophie.
Do you not quite fit the profile, but are you convinced that this role is made for you? Let us know! We think the most important this is that you are eager to learn and fit within our team.
We look forward to meeting you!